What is it?
Riverside is a stunning detached property in Fenagh, Co. Leitrim.
This four bedroom family residence is located within walking distance of all ameneties and nearby the quaint village of Fenagh. The property itself features a spectacular brickwork façade, which gives it a real character. The living accommodation is made up of four large bedrooms, one being the master with en- suite and walk in wardrobe, a large family bathroom and feature hallway with raised ceiling. Downstairs consists of dining room, kitchen, large sitting room, toilet and a natural stone sunroom.
Why we love it?
Although there is an old world look to the house, it was actually only built five years ago. This look has also been re- created inside, where a period style interior is completed with authentic fireplaces, dado rails and ceiling roses. This property is a great illustration of how you can create quite a traditional look but in a modern build, fused with current pieces. We also love how the garden leads down to the fenagh river and is surrounded by abbeys, which give set this property in the most scenic of surroundings.
Riverside, Knockmullen, Fenagh, Co. Leitrim is on the market for €350, 000 and more details can be seen at http://www.myhome.ie/residential/brochure/riverside-knockmullen-fenagh-co-leitrim/1579136
Steal the style…
- Flatscreen tv stand, €154, Littlewoods Ireland www.littlewoodsireland.ie
- Arc floor lamp, €69.99, Argos www.argos.ie
- Pandora 3 and 2 seater, €1049, Littlewoods Ireland www.littlewoodsireland.ie
- Razzle dazzle light beige acrylic shaggy rug, €295, Arnotts www.arnotts.ie
- Symphony silver 3 light ceiling fitting, €15.99, Argos www.argos.ie
- Newgrange 4 piece companion set in black brass, €26.88 Woodies www.woodies.ie
By Colette Doyle