Renovate, House and Home's twice-yearly guide to all you need to know when you're looking to make big changes around the house, is about to land. It'll be on newsstands nationwide from tomorrow and this issue is a cracker: we've got 80 pages packed full of inspiring ideas, expert guides, Q&As, reports and make over specials. Basically, everything you could want or need before undertaking a large renovation project. So, what's inside its pretty cover? Here's a sample:
- THREE real home renovation projects with details, before and afters, costs, useful contacts and interviews - learn from those who've been there and done that
- The specialist guide to period homes: we cover everything from how to draught-seal sash windows to repairing cast iron grates, working with decorative plasterwork (with lots of useful contacts), brickwork, ironmongery and lots more
- Damp: become an expert before it becomes a problem you can't fix
- Useful guides on flooring
- Ten things you should know about underfloor heating
- The big report: the real cost of going green - does it make economic sense to generate your own renewable energy?
- Makeover special: DIY bathrooms
SNEAK PEEK THE ISSUE
We've got even more for you before you buy - check out our digital flipbook here. We've gathered together some of Renovate 2012's pages so you can sample the content and get a flavour for what's inside. Browse it now.
Renovate Summer 2012 is on sale at all good newsagents from June 2012 for €3.95