Introducing the March/April issue of House and Home – packed with everything you need to know for spring 2016! A definitive collection of inspiring ideas and finds for interiors addicts in Ireland, we've gathered 7 (of many!) reasons why this issue should grace your coffee table.
1. We're giving away a ticket to spring's Ideal Home Show to every single reader. The show is on 15th-17th of April at the RDS, Simmonscourt. It's guaranteed to be a great weekend.
2. We fell in love with Greg and Sarah's beautiful Ranelagh home, shot by Paul Sherwood and styled by Louise Dockery, who is soon to launch her new website Paper and Moon. Keep on eye on Houseandhome.ie for lots of extra shots from the shoot, in the coming weeks.
3. We've teamed up with the experts at FiberSeal to give one VERY lucky reader a carpet clean worth a whopping €1,500. That's your hallway, stairs, landing, living room and three bedrooms covered!
4. Home-Lust.com, one of Ireland's newest online interiors stores, are giving 30 House and Home subscribers a set of four Danish hand-poured scented candles in Pantone's Colours of the Year. We scan our subscription database to include existing and new subscribers, too, so everyone is in with a chance.
5. Planning a new bathroom, dressing up your windows or revamping your dining room? Our three buyers' guides will point you in the right direction, so you can achieve the looks you love.
6. Kitchen designer, Dominic Ryan of Andrew Ryan Furniture lets us tour a super space in west Clare, complete with a modern and classic cooking space, side by side.
7. Who says all of your dining chairs should match ? Not us, anyway. Throw out the rulebook as we debunk six design 'laws' and how to break them.
Our March/April issue of House and Home is on shelves from tomorrow, nationwide. Don't miss out!