Easy to work with colours aren’t always grey, white and beige – HOORAY for the new neutrals!
It’s a sage idea to work with neutrals: providing cohesiveness throughout the home, a neutral backdrop plays a much larger role than you may think. Nailing a sense of continuity allows you to get a lot more adventurous with stand-out furniture pieces and patterns.
We've talked about the rise and rise of sage green as one of the big new neutrals, and it's really starting to take hold. Grown up blush tones, a step forward from the millennial pinks of last year, are also featuring strongly, gradually moving into more rusted shades to round out the palette. With this in mind, we've picked some of our favourite pieces in shops now that truly embody the new neutrals vibe.
- Salt and pepper shakers, €74, Amara.com
- West Houston sofa in mint, €2,100, The Pavilion
- Isabella plant pot, €28.50, Audenza.com
- Bendchair by Ligne Roset, €627, Arena Kitchens
- Grey letter board, €35, Designist
- Bantry Weave cushion, €16, Marks & Spencer
- Storage baskets (set of 2), €45, Debenhams
- Terra table, €405, Normann Copenhagen