Renovate, Ireland’s extensive renovation guide from the team at House and Home, is here and on sale now. This issue is packed full of projects, DIY tips and buyers guides that will help update and reinvent your home this Autumn. Pick up your copy and get inspired with ideas that are kind to your house as well as your budget.
In this seasons issue:
- We show you how you can master a marvelous makeover over one weekend and you won’t blow the bank.
- A brilliant budget breakdown of what you can get for €50,000. Plumbing, electrics, flooring and insulation included, thanks to Jim Lawler of MeltedSnowArchitects
- We take you through the paints, primers and sealers for that perfect DIY project, with tips on how to transform furniture, floors, radiators and more.
- Top tips and inspiration: how to create a stylish space by converting the attic.
- Everything there is to know about windows and doors and the tell-tale signs of when it’s their time to be restored or replaced.
- Refurbishing and converting unusual buildings like an 1860’s schoolhouse in Annaghmore, Co. Sligo.
- Know what to expect when you hire a reliable expert. Renovate takes a look at plumbing, costs some jobs and reveals insider tips of the trade.
- The top ten energy saving ideas that are sure to keep a few extra euro in the bank account.
- Transforming a three-bed semi into a five-bed family home and what to expect when purchasing your dream doer-upper.
Renovate is available at all good newsagents for just €3.95, so don’t miss out.