Join us for the second Optimise Home event, taking place at Dublin's The Dean Hotel on Tuesday 21st May from 6pm. This time the focus is on interiors with lots of practical advice and insider tips on where to begin when planning the interiors for your home.
Hosted by House and Home's editorial director Kirstie McDermott, the expert panel will be made up of MD of Optimise Home, Architect and Interior Designer, Denise O’Connor, Niamh Coffey from Dulux Ireland, Rocky Wall from WINK Lighting and Dr Michael Keane, Neuroscientist.
Over the course of the event, Denise will be giving lots of tips on how to get the look you want for your home. We’ll also be talking about colour and how to choose the right colour for your project along with the importance of getting your lighting right plus insights on how to make sure your interior design plans also improves your well being.
Tickets are €15 and can be bought here - however we have 5 pairs of tickets to give away! If you'd like to be in with a chance, here's how:
- Send your full name and contact number to [email protected] with 'Optimise Home Interiors Event' in the subject line before 12pm on Friday 17th May
- We'll let winners know that afternoon!
Want to know more about the interiors service offered by Optimise Home? Read on.
Discover Optimise Home's Interiors Consultation Service
Optimise Home's award-winning interior design team are on-hand to advise on the perfect interior finishes to suit your home. They are offering a one-hour consultation in your home with on the spot advice on the particular areas that you would like to focus on. We will send you a briefing document which you can fill in ahead of the meeting to make the most of your time with us.
The one-hour consultation can include;
- Review of client brief.
- Suggestions of paint colours.
- Suggestions of fabric for upholstery/window furnishings.
- Presenting of finishes such as flooring & tiles, kitchen and countertop.
- Suggestions of furniture layout.
- Recommend suppliers based on your requirements.
Fee for the service: Interiors consultation €450 plus VAT.
Interiors Consultation Follow Up Specification
This is a more in-depth specification following the consultation with further ideas and thoughts from our Interior Designer. We will email you a presentation 2-3 weeks after the initial consultation.
The presentation can include;
- Colour scheme and mood board.
- Specification for paint colours.
- Specification for fabric for upholstery/window furnishings.
- Specification for flooring, timber and tiles.
- Proposals for furniture items.
- Proposals for feature lighting.
- Suggestions for built-in joinery.
Fee for the service: Follow up specification €250 plus VAT per room.