It may be the smallest room in the house, but that doesn’t mean you have to scrimp on big ideas. We've got 12 ideas for recharging and renewing your bathroom. 1. Above is a beautiful Geberit duofix shower element, around €400 from Geberit.
2: Grey paint and plain cream tiles make a low-cost contemporary statement. Try Ikea for a similar lightshade.
3. Feeling blue? This bathroom makes an impact thanks to a piece of dramatic abstract art and a matching freestanding tub, €3,155,from Ideal Standard.
4. Ok, so we'd all like a bathroom the size of this one. Get the effect with beech panelling, crisp white wooden blinds and neutral linens.
5. This monochrome scheme makes a definite impact. The Mimo suite is around €1120 from Laufen.
6. Clean and neat, we like the Concept bathroom suite, around €555, from Ideal Standard a lot. Nice price, too.
7. This moody bathroom is from Fired Earth. Get the Wycombe suite for around €1666, including accessories.
8. Got €10,000 or more to spend on your room refit? You might like the Victorian Bath and Piano furniture including accesories will set you back a cool €13,000 from TileStyle.
9. This single sliding quadrant shower enclosure costs from around €544 from Matrix Bathrooms.
10. EauZone plus 3-sided shower, around €2,620 from Matki.
11. Get a wetroom effect with chartreuse paint and slate tiles. This Mini belle 360 showerhead, from €400, is from Mira Showers.
12. This pretty in pink bathroom is a girly delight. Get the Jasmin vintage suite from Next for around the €500 mark.