Wioleta Kelly's Limerick home is as beautifully put together as you'd expect an interior designer's house would be. And, even better, her style is surprisingly achievable, no matter your budget. Thrifty and smart, her regular go-to stores include Rockett St George, Caseys Furniture, Sostrene Grene and Homesense. Handy, right?
With that in mind, we thought we'd do a save vs splurge guide to stealing Wioleta's interiors style for your own home. Whether you're looking to invest in your a room revamp or are hoping to update your space with some more budget additions, we've got options for you!
- Boston industrial holophane light, €94, Mullanlighting.com
- Colourtrend’s Mussel, Colourtrend.ie
- Belly basket, from €38, Wearebarn.com
- Reclaimed tractor stool, €159, Caseys.ie
- Corinium lamp, €158, Neptune.com
- Cocoon vase, €138, Kellyhoppen.com
- Dimplex Meribel MRB20 OptiMyst, €789, Ryanstoves.ie
- Small Fisher pendant light, €91.90, Hickenlighting.com
- Johnstone's Vintage Denim, Woodies.ie
- FLÅDIS seagrass basket, €12, Ikea.ie
- Victoria low metal stool, €42.50, Cultfurniture.com
- John Rocha cream table lamp, €48, Debenhams.ie
- Bloomingville grey stone vase, €8.95, Articledublin.com
- Dimplex cast iron stove, €249.95, Powercity.ie