While strong, maxamilist tones such as bright orange, and deep purple will remain to the fore of interior trends in 2018, we’ll be seeing a couple of muted hues such as sage grey creeping in towards the latter half of 2018.
If you're planning on doing some painting and decorating in the coming year, these are the colour trends you need to know, and all the big paint shades you can go to to hit the trend nail on the head without too much hassle.
- Grey-green, Laura Ashley, Lauraashley.com
- Aqua blue paint, Neptune, Neptune.com
- Topiary, Helen Turkington, Helenturkington.com
- Pelt, Farrow & Ball, Farrow-ball.com
- Dark Burgundy, Benjamin Moore, Mrcb.ie
- Purple Tulip, Zoffany, Stylelibrary.com
- Skipper, Colourtrend, Colourtrend.ie
- Midnight Blue, Sanderson, Stylelibrary.com
- Canton, Little Greene, Littlegreene.ie
- Bath Bomb, Crown, Crownpaints.ie
- 1860 Manhattan, Fleetwood, Fleetwood.ie
- Mango, Home of Colour, Homebase.co.uk